Roblox critical legends chest locations have been around for quite some time. It is a great mode of play. You’ll need to find all the chests to make your game the best. You can find chests all over the world, and once you have found them, they will give you special abilities and moves. These are the locations of all chests in Roblox Critic Legend.
Your power will be increased by fighting bosses and other creatures, using magic weapons and eating fruits and potions.
There are many chests hidden in the in-game world that contain unique items that will give you powerful abilities, make you stronger, and speed up your progress.
Navigating the vast open map can be difficult. Here’s where to find each Critical Legends chest. Let’s get started with the Critical Legends Chest Locations Guide.
Where are the Roblox critical legends chest locations?
Roblox critical legends chest locations have a large map that offers many chests for loot and finding. You will also notice that certain chests are locked until you reach a particular level in the game.
You should also make sure you explore every area as there are often 3 to 5 chests worth collecting! Don’t forget to mention that the higher your game level is, the more valuable and rare items you will find in the chests.
You will find between 4 and 5 chests in each area. You will find the chests mainly hidden, so make sure to explore every corner of the map.
Critical Legends Chest Places 2022
These are all Roblox Critical Legends Chest Places…
Critical Legends Create Chest Locations
- Punch – The boat is actually right in front of the spawn
- Beta Ticket – Inside the Legit Shop
- Metal Plate – Found on the roof of a shack that is behind an apple tree, which has been left over in-game spawn
- Beta Factory – A shack that was left behind by Legit the Shop.
- Pickaxe – At the steps in front of the in game spawn
Critical Legends Primis Field Chest locations
- Burning Leaf – Go to Cave One’s end. The purple portal actually leads to hell. Once inside, go to the first left. Cross the bridge to reach the chest in the rocks of lava on your left.
- Rage Scroll – Look for this chest in the 1st region near an apple tree.
- Travelling Boots – This one is just outside Cave one.
- Sharpener Rock: Walk up and turn right into the first cave.
Critical Legends Thyrus Wood Chest Places
- Hunting Dagger: Check out the Thyrus Wood’s In-Game Entrance.
- Campfire Wood – Just south of the woods at the game by the fire.
- Icy Shield: This chest can be found in the Thyrus wood, beneath an apple tree to your left.
- Venom Scroll – Located south of the shop, right near the Arsenal.
Critical Legends Flower Fields Chest Locations
- Honeyshield – Found near the Flower Fields at the northern wall.
- Sun Fragment – This is the black platform just in front of Flower Fields.
- Queen’s Soul – The Queen Bee can be found just a few steps from the southern wall in the Flower Fields. This is where you will find it.
- Honeycomb – In the middle of the amazing Flower Fields.
Critical Legends Slime King’s Chest Locations
- Self Heal Scroll – This in-game location is located in Forest’s southwest corner.
- Slime Jar – A shed is located within Forest’s southeast quadrant.
- Search for the Ignite Scroll near Cave two.
- Barrage – Behind a tree in the northern part of the Slime King’s Forest.
- King’s Crown – These ruins can be found just south of Slime King’s Forest.
Critical Legends Punky Sky Chest locations
- Force Field – Take a boat to Punky Sky Island in the game and walk the long, in-game stairs to the Trading Place. Find a chest at the wall of the house with crates and search for it right next to Arsenal shop.
- Blood to Mana Scroll – Behind the last Potion shop house in the game.
- Dark Burn Scroll – Across the bridge to the left of Arsenal, find one of the large pillars.
Locations of the Critical Legends Snowy Caps Chest Locations
- Blizzard in the Bottle – The treasure lies under the pillar which you’ll find at its bottom.
- Ice Rose – Use an in-game boat to Snowy Caps, which can be found at the Punky Sky Isle’s Pierce. You will find a chest on the southern wall, right next to the spawn boat.
- Self-Freeze – Find it to the south of the bridge, and lower than the same area.
Critical Legends Evergreen Chest locations
- Chaos Strike Scroll – Inside Cave 3, on the rocks between the bridges. To get there, you will need to use some Haste potions.
- Mana Scroll – Northern border wall.
- Group Healing Scroll – Outside Cave three at the right border wall
Important Legends Forest Chest Locations
- Virus – Northern Forest, near Blubb’s Castle.
- Heart Fruit – In-game Forest, in the middle.
- Gravity Islands – At the southeastern edge of the game, on the upper platform near Skeleton King’s Tower.
- Mini Tree – Located at the eastern edge, just across the bridge.
- Tiki Torch – At the southern edge, actually at the seashore.
Critical Legends: The Void Chest Location (Level 10)
- Soul Drain – After reaching Lvl 100, enter the Void at the eastern end of the forest. Turn left from the portal, then use Haste potion to reach the ledge.
Critical Legends Heroes Cavern Treasure Location (Level 125)
- Soul in a Bottle: Once you have reached Lvl125, you can enter the Heroes Cavern simply by jumping through the narrow hole in the middle of the Slime King’s Forest. Use an incredible Moon potion to search for the chest located on the top pillar of Arsenal’s dark platform.
- Shadow Fruit – Keep moving southwards, then look for the chest behind the last platform.
We hope you enjoy this Critical Legends Chest Locations Guide. This post will cover the Critical Legends Chest Locations, which help you find all the hidden chests within the Critical Legends game.
You can always ask questions about Critical Legends Chest Locations in the comments section.